PLEASE FELLOW THIS INSTRUCTION LIST BELOW FOR THE ASSIGN REQUIREMENTS. THANKS
Qualitative Data Analysis Assignment
As you have found through the reading, study, and assignments in this course, there are several designs within qualitative research. Selecting the appropriate design for the research topic is important. To correctly execute qualitative research, after a design is selected and data is collected, calculative and intentional data analysis is the next step. Finally, the qualitative researcher must present the data in a way that adequately conveys the findings and compares findings to published literature. This assignment will give you some experience with analyzing qualitative data on a small scale.
After reviewing the Reading & Study material for the module, address the following in a paper in current APA format:
Introduction (1–2 pages)
Statement of the problem
· This section should include a clearly articulated problem statement and should be directly linked to/aligned with the research question(s)
· Why did the study need to be done?
Purpose of the study and how study will be delimited
· What was the intent of the study?
· What delimiters were put in place to manage the size and scope? Who/what will be excluded and why?
The research question(s)
· What was the study seeking to answer?
· The research question should be able to be answered via the type of data collected
· Qualitative research questions begin with “What,” “How,” or “Why”
· Hint: The research question is different from the interview questions. Do not provide the interview questions here.
Procedures (1–2 pages)
Qualitative research strategy
· What design is most appropriate for the problem statement/research question?
Role of the researcher
· What was the researcher (you) responsible for (what you did to collect data and analyze it in this course)?
· How does personal bias impact the study?
Data collection procedures
· What steps did you take to collecting and analyzing data (think recipe card)
Strategies for validating findings
· Hint: Refer to Discussion Board on Validity and Reliability
Anticipated Ethical Issues (2 paragraphs)
· What ethical issues may arise specific to the topic and research approach?
· Include a paragraph in this section with your prescribed approach to these issues supported by scripture
Emergent Theme Analysis and Discussion (5–8 pages)
· What are the emergent themes in the journal entries you selected? Provide a name for each theme, a description of the meaning of each theme, and evidence (i.e. quote excerpts) of each theme.
· What are the emergent themes in the letters to prospective students you selected? Provide a name for each theme, a description of the meaning of each theme, and evidence (i.e. quote excerpts) of each theme.
· What are the emergent themes in the interviews you conducted? Provide a name for each theme, a description of the meaning of each theme, and evidence (i.e. quote excerpts) of each theme.
Collective Themes and Relationship to Literature Review
· What themes are common across the journal entries, letters, and interviews? Remember, the themes should answer the research question.
· How do these themes compare or contrast with the sources you analyzed for the literature review?
· What are the implications of these themes for practitioners and researchers?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.