Option #1: Organizational Effectiveness
Company is T-MOBILE
The most important measure of organizational effectiveness for a business is usually expressed in terms of how well its net profitability compares with its target profitability. Additional measures associated with organizational effectiveness can include, but are not limited to, an organization’s growth data and customer satisfaction survey results.
According to Pedraza (2014), highly effective organizations exhibit strengths over five areas: (1) leadership, (2) decision making and structure, (3) people, (4) work processes and systems, and (5) culture. To achieve and sustain organizational success, companies needs to adapt to the dynamic environment (i.e., internal and external). Evaluating and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency is one strategy used to help sustain growth and enhance the development of an organization and, increasingly, is becoming an important component of a human resource professional’s job. In that light, write a paper that addresses the following:
· Select a large company with which you are familiar that is not meeting its objectives or obligations (public or private). The company can be one at which you are currently employed, have been employed in the past, or one that you admire. Ensure that this is a public organization or that this organization has a strong online presence.
· Evaluate the organization using the five criteria provided above. Discuss the results of your evaluation. Are you surprised by the results? Why or why not? What was interesting about the results?
· Describe the central issues and problems that are affecting its effectiveness or efficiency.
· Discuss how the role of human resources would be perfectly suited to lead/assist in addressing these issues.
· Finally, discuss the strategies and tactics a human resources professional can utilize to gain the influence needed to be seen as a strategic player/assistant in these types of issues.
Your paper should be:
· 5 pages in length, not including title and reference pages (which are required). Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
· Formatted and cited according to APA
· Supported by at least three scholarly sources and can include resources from this course.
Pedraza, J. M. (2014, May 5). Question: What is organizational effectiveness? How an organization could achieve it? Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/post/What_is_organisational_effectiveness_How_an_organisation_could_achieve_it
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.