IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. If any of the assumptions underlying the t test are violated to a modest extent,
2. Descriptive research can focus on depicting
3. A casual-comparative design seeks to find relationships between independent and dependent variables
4. Analysis of covariance is the preferred test rather than analysis of variance when
5. A nonparametric test of significance should be considered whenever
6. Use of the t test for a single mean requires
7. A descriptive research study would be likely to report all but which of the following types of scores or
8. In causal-comparative research, matching is used to
9. Which statistical test is considered a parametric test?
10. Longitudinal research designs are particularly useful for studying
11. If a researcher studies the same population over time by repeatedly contacting the same sample of
individuals, the researcher is conducting a _________ study.
12. In conducting a MANOVA on a cluster of five related variables, a researcher obtains an F value that is significant at the .01 level. What is the next step that should be taken in analyzing the data?
13. Chi-square should be used when data are in the form of
14. The Mann-Whitney U test, the Wilcoxon signed rank test, and the Kruskal-Wallis test
15. The best way to select two groups for comparison in a causal-comparative research study so that they are highly different on the presumed causal variable is
16. Compared to parametric statistics, nonparametric statistics
17. Compared with a longitudinal study, an important advantage of a cross-sectional study is that
18. After the researchers have selected a group having the characteristic they wish to study in a causal comparative design, the next logical step is to
19. Analysis of variance focuses on the
20. The t-statistic is computed to determine
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 815 APA Quiz
EDUC 815 Quiz 1
EDUC 815 Quiz 2
EDUC 815 Quiz 3
EDUC 815 Quiz 4
EDUC 815 Quiz 5
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.