There are five articles you can pick one from them.
and here are the requirements:
Students will be required to submit a 1,000-word critical appraisal of a research article from an academic journal. Students will be provided with a choice of articles to appraise, which will be posted on the course Moodle site.
The critical appraisal is designed to provide students with an opportunity to critically review the overall appropriateness of the research design underpinning a piece of social science research. This will involve assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the particular methodological approach adopted in the research and commenting on its suitability to address the research questions. Your appraisal should be specifically methodological in focus.
Here are few guiding questions to help you write and focus on reviewing:
• The research questions the author(s) set out to address. Are they concrete and appropriate?
• The combination of methods being employed. Are they appropriate and fully justified?
• To what extent are the methods chosen suitable to answer the research questions? Are they coherent and well-aligned?
• Did the authors describe their methods fully? What are some gaps you identified?
• What the data and evidence is. How were they collected/recorded/retrieved, analysed and interpreted? • The methodological and epistemological strengths/weaknesses of the research design. What ontological and epistemological assumptions are made by the author[s]?
• Ethical and/or political issues concerning the research. Are they apparent and being addressed by the author[s]?
Your review should be fully referenced drawing on relevant methodological literature. Further guidance on reading and the articles for appraisal will be provided.
Grading and feedback of the assessment will take into consideration the following:
• How well you have demonstrated an awareness of problems and shortcomings of the data and methods of analysis;
• Whether you have considered the extent to which the interpretation of the findings is consistent with the analysis and research design undertaken;
• How well structured are the ideas in the assignment and whether there is a logic to their development and argumentation;
• How reflexive (i.e. reflecting on your own position and assumptions as a student) are your comments on the research methods;
• How well the assignment is presented, including style of writing, grammar, structure, and referencing.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.