For each Assignment:
1. Attach your word document for review and grading. Other file formats are not accepted and will not be graded. Use the following filename format: LastName_BUSI720_AssignmentX.docx
2. Include an APA title block with your name, class title, date, and the assignment number.
3. Include a table of contents and a reference section. Number your pages in the footer along with the date. Include a header starting on page 2 with the Course and assignment number.
4. Write the problem number and the problem title as a level one heading (Example ‐ A.1.1: Chapter 2, Problem 2.1, Check the Completed Questionnaires) and then provide your response.
5. Use level two headings with short titles for multi part questions (Example ‐ A1.1.a, Short Title, A1.1.b, Short Title II, etc.)
6. Use appropriate level headings for key elements of your discussion such as Research Questions, Hypotheses, Descriptive Statistics, Assumptions & Conditions, Interpretation, Results, and others. Your goal is to make your analysis easy to follow and logical.
7. Ensure that all tables and graphs are legible and include a figure number.
8. Carefully review your document prior to submission for formatting, flow, and readability. Keep in mind that running the statistical tests is only the first half of the challenge; you must be able to clearly communicate your findings to the reader!
A1.1: Chapter 2 Problem 2.1, Check the Completed Questionnaires. Write a short narrative of your process, and an interpretation of your findings.
A1.2: Chapter 2, Problem 2.2, Define and Label the Variables. Write a short narrative of your process, and an interpretation of your findings. Include a screen shot of your Completed Variable View.
A1.3: Chapter 2, Problem 2.3, Display your Dictionary or Codebook. Write a short narrative of your process. Include a screen shot of your Codebook.
A1.3: Chapter 2, Problem 2.4, Enter Data. Write a short narrative of your process. Include a screen shot of your Data Editor with the updates included.
A1.4: Chapter 2, Problem 2.5, Run Descriptives and Check the Data. Write a short narrative of your process, and an interpretation of your findings. Cut and paste the Descriptive Statistics table directly into your document and refer to it in your interpretation.
A1.5, Application Problem, Preparing Descriptive Statistics I. Using the “college student data.sav” file, ( TO TUTOR- I HAVE ATTACHED IT, the student data.sav is under DATA SETS25MAY2018) the following problems :
Write a short narrative , of your process and an interpretation of your findings. Cut and paste your outputs directly into your document and refer to them in your interpretation.
a. Compute the N, minimum, maximum, and mean for all the variables in the college student data file.
b. How many students have complete data?
c. Identify any statistics on the output that are not meaningful. Explain your opinions.
d. What is the mean height of the students?
e. What about the average height of the same sex parent?
f. What percentage of students are male?
g. What percentage have children?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.