When the proposed thesis or project involves the study of human subjects and/or animals an outside review and approval of the proposed research is required. Once your proposal is approved, you will work closely with your professor as you develop and address your topic. A formal proposal is due at the end of Week 3. By this time, you would have selected a topic and provided a proposal outline for your thesis or creative project of which must align with your core subject area.
1. Please use the Capstone Manual.
2. The formal proposal must provide a clear and lucid description of a question, project or problem and a proposed method of answering the question, addressing the project or solving the problem.
3. Proposal drafting is considered a learning process and helps you avoid oversights and possible mistakes; so you may send me a draft before going final.
4. Again, guidance on the format of the proposal and a sample proposal are contained in the Capstone Manual provided. 5. The proposal should explain the question, project, or problem to be investigated and convince the professor that the question, project or problem merits investigation. It should show that you have read the relevant and recent literature on the subject and it should contain a list of materials consulted during the preliminary stages of your research or project. In general, the research proposal or project should include background information related to the research topic or project, purpose of the thesis or project, and investigatory procedures to be used.
6. The formal proposal should not exceed five (5) pages (proposal title page not included).
7. When the proposed thesis or project involves the study of human subjects and/or animals an Institutional Review Board review and approval of the proposed research is required. Please visithttp://www.apus.edu/community-scholars/institutional-review-board/research.htm
8. Also review your articles/sources and continue writing your 25 -page literature review due week eight. Submission Instructions:
Please note: Papers will be automatically added to and checked against the standard Turnitin repositories. Originality reports will be returned to the faculty and student in roughly 15 minutes of the submission. Multiple submissions are allowed.
Major Areas to Review
The formal proposal provided a clear and lucid description of a question, project or problem and a proposed method of answering the question, addressing the project or solving the problem. Basically, the proposal should explain the question, project, or problem to be investigated and convince that the question, project or problem merits investigation.
It should show that you have read the relevant and recent literature on the subject and it should contain a list of materials consulted during the preliminary stages of your research or project. In general, the research proposal or project should include background information related to the research topic or project, purpose of the thesis or project, and investigatory procedures to be used.
The formal proposal should not exceed five (5) pages (proposal title page not included). Turnitin will be used to assess originality report and supports attachments only—submit the paper as an attachment with less than 15%originality.
Grammatical, spelling or punctuation—the writing is grammatically correct, clear and concise. The response is well formulated and easy to read and understand. Correct terminology was used when needed.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.