Requirement attached in word file.
Sample APA format also attached.
Make sure you will follow the APA format strictly with Table Content and point wise.
1. – What is an Information Technology Project? (Max 50 words) ”Cite the source – Use APA”
2. – What is research? (Max 100 words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
3. – Why we need to research? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
3.1. – Explain what we mean by Qualitative research
3.2. – Explain what we mean by Quantitative Research
3.3. – What is a survey?
3.4. – List the major parts of a research paper
3.5. – What is a Peer Review Journal?
4. – What we need to research? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
4.1. – Why we need to use keywords during our Lit Review?
5. – What is a research methodology? (Max 100 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
6. – What is a research design? (Max 100 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
7. – What we mean by project deliverable? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
8. – Is deadline an important aspect of a project? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
9. – What is project limitations? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
10. – What do we mean when we say resources? (Max 100 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
11. – Why we need to apply APA Basic Citation Stiles in a research proposal? (Max 100 Words). “Cite the source – Use APA”
12. – From our Syllabus, please explain what we mean by Academics Integrity? (Max 250 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
13. – What is Plagiarism? (Max 100 Words) ”Reference the Academic Integrity from the Syllabus”
14. – What is Self-Plagiarism? (Max 50 Words) ”Reference the Academic Integrity from the Syllabus”
To complete this assignment, the following must be observed
1. – Use only Peer-reviewed Journal to research the above questions.
2. – Adhere and apply properly the Basic Citation Styles of the APA (Use as a reference the APA Manual. Sixth Editions).
3. – If you use the ideas, concepts, and words of another author, then, you need to cite the source and give credit to the author. Not citing in-text the source will be considered Plagiarism, and you will receive zero (0) for your assignment.
4. – Do not copy and paste information. (You will receive zero (0) for your Assignment).
5. – No late submission is accepted.
6. – This is an individual assignment, not a group assignment.
7. – You need to use the Sample-APA-Paper provided to submit your assignment.
8. – Use the Sample – APA – Paper provided as a guide to submit your assignment.
8.1.- Observe the Paper Structure and Formating.
8.2.- Make sure you observe The Title Page and Structure.
8.3.- Your list of reference must be per APA.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.