Hi, Based on This information, please answer these questions carefully:
You are assigned a new admission. The client’s diagnoses include:
2) Parkinson’s disease
3) CVA with residual L-sided weakness
5) Urinary incontinence
6) Recurrent UTIs
8) CAD; stent 2 years ago
9) CHF (EF 30%)
10) Atrial fibrillation
12) Osteoarthritis, especially hips and knees
13) Macular degeneration
14) Type 2 DM
15) Peripheral neuropathy
16) Chronic renal insufficiency
19) COPD on oxygen
The client’s medication list includes:
1) donepezil (Aricept) 5 mg PO daily
2) Sinemet 10/100 PO TID
3) aspirin 325 mg PO daily
4) warfarin (Coumadin) 5 mg PO qHS
5) tolterodine (Detrol) 2 mg PO BID
6) atorvastatin (Lipitor) 40 mg PO qHS
7) insulin (long-acting and sliding scale)
8) gabapentin (Neurontin) 300 mg PO TID
9) iron sulfate 325 mg PO TID
10) trazodone 50 mg PO qHS
11) levothyroxine 50 mcg PO daily
12) furosemide (Lasix) 60 mg PO BID
13) potassium chloride 20 mEq PO daily
14) metoprolol 100 mg PO BID
15) lisinopril 20 mg PO daily
16) amlodipine 10 mg PO daily
17) acetaminophen 1,000 mg PO TID
18) docusate sodium 100 mg PO BID
19) polyethylene glycol powder (Miralax) 17 g PO daily
20) tiotropium (Spiriva) 18 mcg inhaled daily
21) montelukast (Singulair) 10 mg PO daily
22) fluticasone/salmeterol (Advair) 100/50 inhaled BID
23) Albuterol/Atrovent nebulizers PRN for wheezing
24) multivitamin one PO daily
25) vitamin E 400 IU PO daily
26) calcium carbonate 500 mg PO TID
27) vitamin D 800 units PO daily
28) kava root 100 mg PO QID
29) nitrofurantoin (Macrobid) 100 mg PO qHS
Based on your review of the three references found in the library guide under readings and the information in the case study:
1) Explain which of these medications you would have concerns in administering to an elderly client and why.
2) Discuss what alternatives you would recommend to either the client or provider (as appropriate).
3) Describe the teaching you would provide and/or information you would need to ensure that the client understands related to the medication regimen prior to discharge.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.