1. Label the following on this diagram of the heart.
· Aortic valve
· Pulmonic valve
· Erbs Point
· Tricuspid valve
· Mitral valve
· Normal PMI location
2. Draw a line on your diagram indicating the normal blood flow circulation through the heart.
3. Describe PMI. What does it represent?
4. Where is the normal PMI location ___________________?
5. Describe the Frank Starling law.
6. Review target end organ damage as a result of HTN. Go system by system head to toe.
· What changes do you see in the heart? Why?
· What changes do you see in the vessels? Why?
8. Any other systems impacted by HTN?
9. Review target end organ damage from DM. Go system by system head to toe.
10. Describe left ventricular hypertrophy.
11. List some causes of LVH.
12. Go back to your diagram. Make the left ventricle larger. How does this displace the PMI?
13. What is the clinical significance of PMI found in the normally anticipated area?
14. Go back to your diagram. Which valves are open and closed during
15. Review normal heart sounds. Which sounds do you expect to hear in a normal patient?
16. When does an S3 occur?
17. When does an S4 occur?
18. EKG foundation content
· How does LVH manifest on an EKG?
· How does afib manifest on an EKG?
19. How does smoking influence HTN and cardiovascular risk?
20. Review normal lipid profile numbers. Are the desired target numbers different if your patient has CAD or DM?
21. Review pharmacologic options to treat HTN.
· How does a patient’s race influence your choice?
· Which agents are renal protective?
· Which agents would be considered first line for patients who have DM? Why?
· Which agents require caution for patients with increased lipids?
· Which agents impact uric acid?
· Which agents impact glucose?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.