Read the evidence representing the three forms of nursing inquiry (QI, research, and EBP) on provided articles (attached). selected problem/ articles: (Improving the control of blood sugar in diabetic patients). Analyze the aim, methods used, and outcomes sought for each type of inquiry. Determine how teamwork and critical thinking processes were implemented. Create a PowerPoint presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Material provided (attached): three articles related to Diabetes using QI, research, and EBP approach:
– American Diabetes Association. (2018). Diabetes Care in the Hospital: Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes-2019. doi: 10.2337/dc19-S015 Link (Links to an external site.)
– Russell, N.M., Vess, J., Durham, C., & Johnson, E. (2017). Text-messaging to support diabetes self-management in a rural health clinic: A Quality Improvement project. Online Journal of Nursing Informatics, 21(2). Link (Links to an external site.)
– Whitehead, L.C., Crowe, M.T., Carter, J.D., Maskill, V.R., Caryle, D., Bugge, C., & Frampton, C.M.A. (2017). A nurse-led education and cognitive behavior therapy-based intervention among adults with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 23(4). 821-829. doi: 10.1111/jep.12725 Link (Links to an external site.)
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the differences and similarities between the three forms of nursing inquiry: quality improvement (QI), research, and evidence-based practice (EBP). This assignment will allow for a discovery into the aim, methods and outcomes associated with each type of inquiry, including how these forms of inquiry are distinct yet similar in addressing a nursing practice problem. Formulation of a PowerPoint presentation which is inclusive of comprehensive speaker notes that supports professional formation, communication, and dissemination skills relevant to the DNP practice scholar.
Include the following sections addressing the three forms of nursing inquiry (detailed criteria listed below and in the Grading Rubric).
– Introduction (1-2 slides)
– Describes purpose of the presentation
– Identifies selected nursing problem
– Includes significance and scope of the practice problem (including citation)
– Differentiation of the three forms of nursing inquiry (2-4 slides)
– Compares and contrasts QI, research, and EBP as forms of nursing inquiry
– Discusses the impact of each form of inquiry on nursing practice
– Describes how the DNP practice scholar applies each form of inquiry
– Analyses of the evidence representing the three forms of nursing inquiry (5-7 slides)
– Identifies selected evidence representing the three forms of nursing inquiry (including citations)
– Compares and contrasts the aims of the selected evidence in addressing the practice problem
– Compares and contrasts the methods used in the selected evidence
– Examines the impact of teamwork, when used, in the selected evidence
– Compares outcomes in the selected evidence
– Conclusion (2-3 slides)
– Includes an evaluation of the impact of the three forms of evidence on the selected nursing practice problem /
– Includes a summative statement of the impact of the forms of inquiry on nursing
– Includes a summative statement of the impact of the forms of inquiry on the role of the DNP practice scholar
– References (1-2 slides). Includes all references cited in the presentation. Can be the three provided for analysis (attached material) and at least another to address the differences between quality improvement (QI), research, and evidence-based practice (EBP).
– Includes 10-18 PowerPoint slides
– Maintains the 6 x 6 rule for a professional PowerPoint presentation: (no more than 6 lines per slide, 6 words per line).
– Include speaker notes that support professional formation, communication, and dissemination skills.
– Grammar and mechanics are free of errors
– Uses appropriate APA format (6th ed.) and is free of errors
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.