Best Practices in Preparing the Project
LGBTQIA Resource Center (Links to an external site.)
The LGBTQIA Resource Center is located in the Student Community Center on the first floor. 2020-2021 School Year Hours. We value the safety and health of our community members.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health | Healthy People 2020 (Links to an external site.)
GoalImprove the health, safety, and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals.OverviewLGBT individuals encompass all races and ethnicities, religions, and social classes. Sexual orientation and gender identity questions are not asked on most national or State surveys, making it difficult to estimate the number of LGBT individuals and their health
Textbook: Curley, A.L. & Vitale, P.A. (2016). Population-Based Nursing: Concepts and Competencies for Advanced Practice (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing.
1. Problem is clearly stated.
2. General introduction to the problem supports its importance as a population health issue with data and general statement of scope of problem.
1. Provide background and significance of the problem
2. This includes risks and impact of disease.
3. Data: State and National: Incidence, prevalence, mortality, breakdown by gender/race/religion as appropriately related
1. Using descriptive epidemiology (provide description of term) analyze health problem
2. Include demographic and related epidemiological data
3. Include characteristics of at-risk population using HP2020 specified criteria
1. Identify HP2020 goals and objectives
2. Relate HP2020 goals and objectives to health concern topic
3. Identify guidelines and a screening method related to health concern
4. Review validity (predictive power) of screening tool method to include what population the tool is applicable to use with (for instance, adult, child, culture)
1. Investigate what is being done at the population health level related to prevention and health promotion for the health problem at the national and state level
2. Identify what and how outcomes are being tracked related to said interventions.
3. Utilize HP2020, CDC, state public health department, research, etc. as resources for interventions and data.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.