DUE 8/3 8 P.M EST
8 pages APA not including title and reference page
Read instructions carefully break down each section and use subheadings
Proposal for a Community Health Intervention and Annotated Bibliography
For this Final Project, you develop a proposal for an intervention that addresses a public health problem identified in a particular community or one that is relevant to your own Public Health research and practice interests.
To complete this Final Project, you work with your instructor to identify a pressing Public Health issue relevant to your community and/or personal research and professional practice interests.
The proposal can be for developing a program, an intervention or a research study.
The Project will be completed in a format consisting of the following components:
· A 8-page paper using APA format (not including title page or references)
· A Table of Contents
· A Manuscript (components list follows)
The manuscript section of your Final Project must include the following components:
Section I: Introduction (1 page)
In this section, you will include the following elements:
· A description of the health problem you identified
· A brief outline of the need for the community health intervention you are proposing
· Sources of data that you will use to provide a rationale for your intervention proposal
· A statement of the problem or purpose of your proposed intervention
Section II: Annotated Bibliography (3 pages)
In this section, you will include the following elements:
· An Annotated Bibliography that includes the following:
* Sources: Six to eight recent (less than 3 years old) primary, peer-reviewed research articles that support the topic of your paper. Beyond the minimum primary research articles that directly relate to your identified topic, you may add additional, high-quality secondary literature (reviews or meta-analyses). You may also use websites if they come from a scholarly and relevant source (e.g., CDC, NCHS). Your sources must follow APA formatting.
o Annotation: For each research article, include a brief description of the study aim, the methods used, and an analysis of the major findings. For each nonresearch source, provide a concise description of the relevant key points addressed in the source. Include in the annotation a brief description of how you plan to use each source (e.g., to provide statistics for the problem).
Section III: Methodology (2 pages)
In this section, you will include the general goals of your intervention. In your Applied Project these goals will be revised as SMART objectives. In the present project, this section will include the following components:
· Your implementation plan consisting of the following elements:
** A description of the data based on a needs assessment
1) An explanation of the proposed intervention based on your research, suggested data sources, and annotated bibliography
2) A brief outline of the proposed intervention
· A description of the evaluation methods
· A brief explanation of the ethical issues inherent in the methodology
· A brief explanation of at least three key community stakeholders and why you selected them
Section IV: Conclusion (1 page)
This section will consist of the following components:
· An explanation of which of the 10 Essential Public Health Services (and/or the Certified Health Education Specialist [CHES] Areas of Responsibility) your proposed intervention will address, and why
· An explanation of how your proposed intervention relates to positive social change
Section V: References (1 page)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.