Using the network diagram below, your task is to incorporate the devices on the lower right into the diagram to create a secure corporate network. The devices you need to incorporate into the network diagram include: Web server, ftp server, vulnerability scanner, anti-virus server (client-based / server-based), Web proxy, intrusion detection system (IDS), and authentication server.
DIAGRAM is ALSO Attached at the end….
Note: All client-based / server-based devices work where a client is installed on a workstation, which has bidirectional communication with a corresponding server.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Determine which devices you will use for both the current network diagram infrastructure consisting of firewalls, routers, and workstations as well as the device you need to incorporate. Include the following for each:
1. Make or vendor’s name (e.g., Microsoft, Redhat, Cisco, Juniper, Netgear, 3Com, etc.)
2. Model (e.g., Windows 7, ASA 5500, Cisco 3500, Squid, etc.)
3. IP address assigned to all devices
2. Establish the configuration for each device in which you:
1. Research each of the devices you chose and provide a basic configuration you would use in your network.
2. Use IP addresses to describe your configuration.
3. Explain the impact that each of your configurations has on the security of the entire network.
4. Highlight at least five (5) security features for each device, including devices in network diagram.
3. Using Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative to create a final network diagram that incorporates all devices into the existing network and ensures the following:
1. VPN sessions (from laptop) are only allowed to access the desktops in the IT department by IT department employees.
2. All VPN connections from the Internet cloud into the corporate network terminate at the VPN server.
3. Users from Engineering and Finance and Accounting CANNOT communicate.
4. Vulnerability scans occur daily in which all desktops are scanned at least once per day.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Design a secure network to address a business problem.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in network security design.
· Write clearly and concisely about Advanced Network Security Design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.