Part I: Research Question, Purpose, Variables and Participants
· Clearly and concisely states your group research question as formulated in PICO format.(
The research question is “for children with autism spectrum disorder, does therapy compared to no therapy help improve social behavior.”)
Purpose of the Study
· Describe the purpose/aim of the study as the author stated in the article: may cut & paste
· Do NOT change or modify the purpose statement on the article
· Identify study variables from the above stated Purpose of Study
· Quantitative Study: Dependent & Independent Variables OR Descriptive, Qualitative Study: Variables of Interest
· Enrollment: How did they recruit/enroll eligible participants in the study?
· Inclusion & Exclusion Criteria: Describe Inclusion & Exclusion Criteria
· Total Participant Numbers: Total numbers of participants in the study
Part II: Intervention Procedures/Obtaining Information Procedures
· Describe the intervention contents given to Intervention group
· Describe how the contents were given to Intervention group
· Identify the person who provided Intervention contents to Intervention group
Control Group: If the study has Control Group
· Describe the contents given to Control group
· Describe how the contents were given to Control group
· Identify the person who provided contents to Control group
Descriptive/Qualitative Study: Obtaining Information Procedure
· Describe the detailed procedure for obtaining information/data (i.e. made appointment to meet each participant, visited home/met in clinical setting……etc)
Part III: Data Collection Procedures & Measurement Tools/Instruments
· Describe ALL methods to collect data in detail (i.e. interview, survey, observation……etc.)
· Describe each measurement tool/instrument used to measure/assess outcomes in the study in detail.
Part IV: Results/Findings
Participant Characteristics/Sociodemographic Findings
· Describe participant characteristics or sociodemographic status
· Must be objective, descriptive, and comprehensive
· Must describe the findings of Tables/Figures to provide comprehensive information about participant characteristics as article provided.
· Describe ALL Other Results/Findings besides above participant characteristics in detail.
§ Each result item must include Headings/Subheadings as the article provided.
§ Do NOT simply saying “pain level was decreased,” “adherence was increased”…etc
§ Do NOT include contents from Discussion and/or Conclusion in the article.
Part V: Synthesis of Findings
Synthesis of Findings
· Describe the Rationale/Mechanism for how/why Finding of each intervention/factor helps your Research Question (i.e. how/what mechanism does music therapy help pain, how does sucking stimulation increase oral intake for pre-term infants)
· Should NOT repeat same contents you had on Findings section and/or article
· May include citations from other sources for above described rationale/mechanism (i.e. textbooks, CDC…etc)
· How the nurses can implement the research findings into nursing practice.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.