Topic: Multiple Intelligences
Use the results of the attached test or take the test yourself that is attached, you can address the following questions with your own personal results in mind.
1. Do you think “multiple intelligences” is a valid construct? In other words, do multiple intelligences exist? (Be sure to include connections to the textbook/research when building your argument.)
2. Do you think that the test you took gave a valid picture of your intellectual abilities? In other words, do you think that test accurately measured what it is supposed to measure?
3. Provide at least one recommendation about how the developers of this multiple intelligences test could demonstrate evidence for the validity of the test. Your recommendation should focus on one of the types of validity described in the textbook the chapter that covers these items is attached [i.e., content-related validity, predictive validity, concurrent validity, or construct validity (using convergent or discriminant evidence)].
4. Finally, make a Biblical argument either for or against the existence of multiple intelligences. Whichever stance you take, be sure to back it up with meaningful and relevant scripture references.
In your replies, evaluate (e.g., identify strengths and limitations) your classmates’ arguments using unique scholarly and scriptural citations. Make sure that your replies extend discussion by building on what your classmates wrote. Please go beyond simply agreeing/disagreeing with your classmates or reiterating the main points that you made in your own thread.
Please adhere to the following standards:
· post should be a minimum of 350 words.
· In all of your posts, you should support your assertions with at least one scholarly citation AND one scriptural citation MUST BE A VERSE FROM THE BIBLE NOT JUST A RELIGIOUS REFERENCE IN GENERAL (made in current APA format). Acceptable sources include: the Bible, the textbook, and other peer-reviewed articles and/or books.
· Appropriate citations of and references for all source materials should be made in current APA format.
· First person (“I” and “we”) is allowed in all posts.
Textbook Reference you must use:
Cohen, R. J. & Swerdlik, M. E. (2017). Psychological testing and assessment: An introduction to tests and measurement (9th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 9781259870507.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.