Marketing Plan: Final Marketing Plan Instructions
Throughout this course, you have been submitting weekly assignments that are draft sections of your final marketing plan. The final plan must be a professionally written narrative that serves as an executive summary of your overall marketing plan (i.e., it must NOT simply be weekly assignments tacked together).
The final product must consist of:
· An introduction and overview of the plan and the structure of the paper
· Identification of a product or service and target market segment including rationale and research supporting your points
· Treatment of the marketing mix, including rationale and research support. The 4 Ps of your marketing plan must be consistent and integrated as part of a coherent plan. It must be clear how all P’s are a good fit for the market segment you are targeting.
· Promotional objectives must be explained and treated similarly to the draft assignment. You are required to address social media promotion, which you can do in its own section or you can mix it in with the overall promotional objectives.
· You must address an effort to promote your good or service via media exposure that incorporates your press release. There are many simple ways to get free media, so you do not have to limit yourself to sending out a press release. A good format is to describe your free media promotion effort and refer to your press release (which you must include as an appendix).
· You must address endorsements and/or sponsor partnerships that can help in your marketing effort. Like all items, this must be well developed with a clear connection between the endorsement and/or sponsor and your target segment.
*Note that the assignment calls for 10–12 pages of text. If you were thorough in your previous assignments, meeting the minimum length should not be a problem. With a proper introduction and coherent narrative, you might have to edit to meet the maximum page requirement.
**Note that the assignment calls for a minimum of 10 sources utilized. Each draft item required external support and research, so if you were keeping up with that, minimum sources should not be a problem.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.