PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTION (they are very detailed)
This assignment is a outline and draft
Legalizing Marijuana (MUST USE)
Two part Thesis: (MUST USE)
Although not legalizing marijuana consumption is a powerful first step into decreasing crime, effective traffic safety, promoting public health, and increasing teen educational accomplishment in our society, stricter laws on marijuana use including age restriction and penalize marijuana users responsible for criminal activities will work as well. (MUST USE THIS TWO PART THESIS) (It has already been approved).
Uploaded for you:
Outline Template (MUST USE Template provided) for outline (Argumentative)
Sample Argumentative Essay Outline (So you can understand what is expected)
Argument Essay Prompts In this assignment,
• A Clear Opposing View
• A Clear position To write this essay you must provide:
• Two separate lines of reasoning to the opposing view
• Research to support each line of reasoning (example, testimony, and fact/data, or any combination) that supports each opposing view
• Two separate lines of reasoning to support your position
• Research to support each line of reasoning (example, testimony, and fact/data, or any combination) that supports your position
Final Draft Essay Requirements This assignment requires a two-part thesis:
• Statement of the opposing view • and your position
The assignment also requires:
• A minimum of three credible outside sources formatted on a source page (MLA, Works Cited)
• MLA citation style
• Minimum of four (4) FULL pages not including the Works Cited page
Writing Tip #1 This Argument Essay is a Classical Argument Essay aimed at both arguing the author’s thesis and refuting the opponent’s thesis. It is NOT a Persuasive Essay, where the purpose is to persuade without necessarily arguing against an opposing perspective. The difference is that an argument essay tries both to persuade and refute against an opposing view. With this in mind, you should not choose a generic issue that has no credible opposing view – like “energy conservation” – for a Classical Argument essay. One can try to write a persuasive essay that makes an appeal to a reader to conserve energy. But unless you can find a credible opponent with an active agenda opposing your appeal (“We should NOT conserve energy”), then you cannot write a Classical Argument essay. Writing
Tip #2 It can be helpful to look into current legislation under debate everywhere from your city council, state legislature or even at the federal level. But be careful with large issues. Students often like to take them on, but they can be too unwieldy for a short assignment like this.
Create an outline using the outline below as a guide. Papers submitted that do not meet the requirements will be returned to you ungraded.
Please Note: a “one sentence summary” is the same thing as the first sentence in a normal summary, i.e., author, title, source, and “main point” of the source.
Requirements • Be sure to: Choose the position you agree with and argue that position using the following:
• Two separate lines of reasoning to the opposing view Each line of reasoning will support your position with research (example, testimony, and fact/data, or any combination) that supports your position; and Research about the opposing position’s views
• Include a two-part thesis with: Opposing view; and Statement of position (Done)
• Develop an enticing title that implies your position. (Legalize Marijuana… Of Course, Why Not?)
• Use a sympathetic appeal and/or cited research in the introduction to establish the issue.
• Avoid addressing the assignment directly. (Don’t write “I am going to argue about…” Instead, introduce the issue in a more compelling way that makes the reader care.)
• Your voice should be professional and scholarly.
• Package your source material with appropriate signaling and commentary.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.