IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Generally speaking, statistical control using ANCOVA is as powerful as using experimental control in dealing with confounding participant characteristics
2. A quasi experimental study was performed to assess the effects of different types of models for aggressive behavior on spontaneously occurring aggressive behavior in children. A baseline measure of aggressiveness was obtained for each child prior to treatment. Children were non-randomly assigned to the three treatment groups and participants in each group saw a film with a different type of aggressive actor. Group 1 saw an aggressive cartoon animal, participants in Group 2 saw a human female, and participants in Group 3 saw a human male. The assumption of Homogeneity of Slopes was tested, F(2,18) = .349, p = .71. Was the assumption tenable?
3. A researcher collected data on married couples to see whether counseling helps marital satisfaction. Each married couple filled out a pretest that measured their level of marital satisfaction. The researcher randomly assigned the couples to either a control group or a marital counseling group. At the end of six months the couples filled out a posttest that measured their level of marital satisfaction. What is the best analysis for this study?
4. When reporting the “adjusted means” of an ANCOVA, you should also report their corresponding:
5. What is a quantitative measure of some pre-existing participant characteristic (such as body weight, anxiety, motivation, mental ability, or baseline heart rate) that may differ between groups prior to the administration of any interventions or treatments?
6. Why is ANCOVA often used in situations that involve nonequivalent control groups?
7. What information is needed to assess whether scores on the covariate X are strongly linearly related to Y (the dependent variable)?
8. Interpret the effect size ( η2) for the ANCOVA: F(2, 57) = 7.9, p = .001, partial η2 = .43.
9. Prior to conducting an ANCOVA, the researcher conducted assumption testing. The assumption of Linearity was conducted between the treatment group’s pretest and posttest scores using a scatter plot. The scatter plot showed a curvilinear relationship. Was the assumption tenable?
10. Prior to conducting an ANCOVA, the researcher conducted assumption testing. The assumption of Normality (Kolmogorov-Smirnov) was conducted on the treatment group’s posttest were (p = .68). Was the assumption tenable?
11. Which is not a reason for using ANCOVA:
12. An ANCOVA makes the assumption that the slope that relates scores on Y to scores on Xc is equal (homogenous) across the groups compared in the study. The slope that is used to adjust Y outcome scores is essentially the pooled or averaged regression slope to predict Y from Xc, separately at each level of the A treatment factor. If the slope that relates Y to Xc is actually different across levels of the A treatment variable, then it does not make sense to average the slopes together across groups and to use the same slope to make a correction within each group. What is this assumption called?
13. Prior to conducting an ANCOVA, the researcher conducted assumption testing. The assumption of homogeneity of variances was tested , Levene’s Test, F(2, 432) = .45, p = .08. Was the assumption tenable?
14. An experimental study was performed to assess the effects of different types of teaching models of creativity on pre-school children. A pretest/posttest measure of creativity was obtained during the experiment. Children were randomly assigned to treatment group 1, treatment group 2, or a control group. Results of the ANCOVA were reported as F(2, 57) = 7.9, p = .001, partial η2 = .43. Should Post Hoc analysis be conducted?
15. The primary goal of analysis of covariance (ANCOVA) is to:
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 812 Quiz 1
EDUC 812 Quiz 2
EDUC 812 Quiz 3
EDUC 812 Quiz 4
EDUC 812 Quiz 5
EDUC 812 Quiz 6
EDUC 812 Quiz 7
EDUC 812 Final Exam
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.