READ ALL OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!
If you make use of published materials in forming your responses, remember to include an appropriate citation. Use APA style.
DO NOT use Wikipedia or a Google Search for your answers. Please use attached files.
If it asks for a response, “In your own words,” do not copied from any source.
1. Referring to the course materials and only the course materials, describe the difference between efficiency and effectiveness in a business.
2. Choose one business with which you have some familiarity and describe the division of labor within that business. Name the business. Describe at least three different roles in that business.
3. How might you improve the division of labor in the business mentioned?
4. Explain why management might take these two different approaches (Theory X and Theory Y) in managing a workforce.
5. Describe Michael Porter’s Five Forces Model.
6. Describe five organizational structures that management might use to organize a corporation.
7. Describe Equity Theory and Expectancy Theory.
8. Imagine you are the manager of a hotel. You employ 20 people divided into four teams to clean the room. One team comprises four older women and one young man. The women are experienced and making well above minimum wage. The man is inexperienced and making minimum wage. The four women come to you and complain that the man is not pulling his weight (shirking). What actions would you take? Be specific. If you offer actions that violate U. S. law, your score will be reduced.
9. Situation: A firm must hire a new programmer. Two candidates have applied—a white male and an Asian female. The white male is clearly more qualified, but the firm’s workforce is underrepresented by Asians and females (although no legal action is pending). The firm decides to hire the Asian female. Is this the correct business decision? Is this action ethical? Defend your position.
10. According to the course materials, what is the basis of a manager’s power?
11. According to the course materials, what is the basis of a leader’s power?
12. What is organizational culture?
13. Other than firing everyone and hiring a new workforce, how does management change an organization’s culture? I want specific actions, not theory.
What is the basis of business ethics? Be specific.
What is the basis of business ethics? Be specific.
Define plagiarism and give an example.
Which leadership style do you consider the best? Why?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.