Correlate your job responsibilities with the 16-week online course outcomes listed above. Should be Minimum 250 Words please
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
1. Explain the role and overall objectives of Financial Management
2. Secure and interpret financial data from various sources including financial exchanges, financial firms, and individual companies.
3. Utilize financial analysis techniques to evaluate company performance.
4. Apply present value and future value techniques to solve practical business problems.
5. Understand and explain how fixed-income securities characteristics affect the financing methods selected by companies and which key factors influence the market price of these securities.
6. Apply capital budgeting techniques in evaluating and selecting investment opportunities commonly encountered in industry.
7. Apply an understanding of the firm’s cost of capital to investing and financing decisions.
8. Explain the application of basic capital structure concepts can influence the value of a firm.
9. Employ effective working capital techniques specifically involving cash, accounts receivables, marketable securities, inventory, and payables.
10. Identify various funding alternatives and demonstrate an understanding of their related costs.
11. Articulate various options available to companies in distress.
12. Successfully complete a financial analysis project and apply acquired skills to managerial decision making.
· As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the testing team
· Able to extract back end data using SQL/Toad queries
· Developed new test plans for database application support
· Experience in Web Services testing using Rest and SOAP UI
· Involved in Integration testing using various SOA Middleware.
· Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front-end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit
· Flow Testing for SCM Modules (AR, AP, OM, CM, INV, PO, GL) to make sure flow is working without any issues
· Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database
· Written Standard test scripts for Oracle Order to Cash O2C Modules and Procure to Pay P2P Modules
· Tested EDI Batches from OTM to Oracle
· Maintain detailed documentation and process flow of all EDI processes
· Tested database objects like tables, views, sequences using SQL/PLSQL
· Done Field by Filed comparison of OTM and Oracle Data
· Responsible for Test Plan Preparation, Test Strategy Preparation, Team Meetings Facilitation, Defect Tracking Facilitation, Report bugs, etc.
· Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
· Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity
· Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge
· Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management
· Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality of the portal.
· Understanding and analyzing the Business functionality of existing systems of Issue to Resolve.
· Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
· Test a new enhancement for a Business Process
· Involved End to end testing for business process using all application tiers.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.