1. External users want answers to all of the following questions except:
Is the company earning satisfactory income?
Will the company be able to pay its debts as they come due?
Did the company use a budget to plan its expenses?
How does the company compare in profitability with competitors?
2. Issuing shares of stock in exchange for cash is an example of a(n):
3. Which activities involve putting the resources of the business into action to generate a profit?
4. The cost of assets consumed or services used is also known as:
5. Edwards Company recorded the following cash transactions for the year:
Paid $45,000 for salaries.
Paid $20,000 to purchase office equipment.
Paid $5,000 for utilities.
Paid $2,000 in dividends.
Collected $75,000 from customers.
What was Edwards’ net cash provided by operating activities?
6. In a classified balance sheet, assets are usually classified as:
current assets; long-term assets; property, plant, and equipment; and tangible assets.
current assets; long-term investments; property, plant, and equipment; and common stocks.
current assets; long-term investments; and tangible assets.
current assets; long-term investments; property, plant, and equipment; and intangible assets..
7. Which of the following is not considered an asset?
8. These are selected account balances on December 31, 2010.
-Land (location of the corporation’s office building) $50,000
-Land (held for future use) 75,000
-Corporate Office Building 300,000
-Office Furniture 50,000
-Accumulated Depreciation 150,000
What is the total NET amount of property, plant, and equipment that will appear on the balance sheet?
9. For 2010, Mossland Corporation reported net income of $28,000; net sales $400,000; and average share outstanding 6,000. There were no preferred stock dividends. What was the 2010 earnings per share?
10. Morten Corporation had beginning retained earnings of $764,000 and ending retained earnings of $833,000. During the year they issued common stock totaling $47,000. There were no dividends issued. What was their net income for the year?
11. Money collected from customers before the work is done is treated as:
12. Which one of the following is not a part of an account?
13. Which of the following describes the classification and normal balance of the retained earnings account?
Stockholders’ equity, credit
14. A debit is the normal balance for which account listed below?
Capital stock issued
15. Which pair of accounts follows the rules of debit and credit in relation to increases and decreases in the same manner?
Dividends payable and rent expense
Repair expense and notes payable
Prepaid insurance and advertising expense
Service revenues and equipment
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.