1. Craftarium, Inc. makes and sells beaded purses, jackets, slippers, and other fashion items. Which of the following is the BEST example of one of its fixed costs?
payment on leased delivery vehicles
packaging for kits
advertisements in fashion magazines
1. Procter & Gamble dropped the price of Pringles Potato Chips in the Southeast due to price competition and consumer demand. As a result of the price reduction, Procter & Gamble increased unit sales and earnings by 10 percent due to:
price wars with other snack food makers
increases in both supply and demand
elasticity of demand
price demand determinants
market share fluctuations
1. Furr Friends sells kits for making personalized grave markers for pets. The company sells each kit for $22. The average variable cost for each kit is $13, and the total annual fixed costs for plant operation are $78,300. What is the break-even point in units?
none of the other answers
1. The pricing policy used by Middleton Industries, manufacturer of Renaissance charms for bracelets and necklaces, is to set prices so the its retail prices are as high as the market will tolerate. Additionally, Middleton strives to keep its costs at an industry low by using silver and gold overlays over charms made of cheap base metal. This is an example of a _____ policy
market share pricing
status quo pricing
1. As a short-term pricing objective, _____ can be effectively used on a temporary basis to sell off excessive inventory.
status quo pricing
market share pricing
1. Richelieu Foods, Inc. decided to offer a much larger than customary profit margin to grocery wholesalers and retailers on its new line of organic pizzas. This pricing strategy is designed to do all of the following EXCEPT:
encourage retailers to advertise this high-margin item
give dealers an incentive to promote the new organic pizzas
develop wide and convenient distribution
maximize profit margin for the producer
encourage trial by consumers if the pizzas are priced low by retailers
1. At Wal-Mart, Randi saw a bag of daffodil flower bulbs and a box of plant fertilizer. The items, which were sold together, retailed at $28.50, but were marked down to $19.99. The retailer sold one at the $28.50 price and five at the $19.99. The retailer’s revenue is:
cannot be calculated with the information provided
1. Franz Hall wants to open a business selling cotton candy from a mobile cart. He cannot decide whether to base his pricing objectives on market share, dollar sales, or unit sales. Regardless of which he chooses, his firm’s pricing objective can be categorized as:
1. The advertisements for Bernard Hinault brand bicycles claim that it is the most expensive bicycle in the world. This is an example of _____ pricing.
1. Hal Macini owner of Evergreen Landscaping is more interested in earning customer goodwill than striving for maximum profit. He determines his prices by maintaining the company’s profitability at a level that gives him a good living but will never make him a rich man. Macini is basing his pricing policy on:
maintaining stable sales levels
earning satisfactory profits
creating retained earnings
creating the most sales possible
decreasing consumer demand
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.