You may choose one of the conference subtopics below:
• The role of play in supporting healthy development and learning
• The role of attachment in supporting healthy development and learning
• The impact of historical and/or contemporary views of children, development, and learning on early childhood education
• The nature of childhood
• The role of family engagement in fostering healthy development and learning through early childhood education
• Cultural responsiveness, bias, and stereotyping as they effect identity development in young children
For your Assignment, develop the following:
• The subject and the title of your conference subtopic
• An overview of the keynote speaker you have selected for your conference subtopic session. Your keynote speaker should be an individual who has significantly contributed to the theoretical understanding of your topic or the current evidence base. Include in your overview of this individual:
o The person’s name
o A brief rationale for selecting this individual, including an outline of six key presentation points of his/her presentation. For example, if your keynote speaker is presenting on attachment, include an overview of key points that will be covered.
• A panel of at least three historical figures who will present on your selected subtopic, and a rationale detailing how the individuals you selected have contributed to the understanding of your selected topic
• Four 1- to 2-page conference handouts designed to provide participants with a research-based overview of your conference subtopic. Your conference handouts should include brief summaries of the following:
o A historical perspective of your subtopic
o A summary of current research on your subtopic
o An overview of evidence-based practices or applications for families or practitioners related to your subtopic
o An annotated list of additional resources for conference participants on your subtopic
Note: Each of your handouts should include at least three scholarly references from current peer-reviewed articles.
In one Word document, be sure to include your description of your keynote speaker, panel, and four 1- to 2-page conference handouts.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.