1. If the level of confidence and sample size remain the same, a confidence interval for a population proportion p will be narrower when p(1-p) is larger than when it is smaller.
2. The standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the sample mean is the same as the population standard deviation.
3. If a population is known to be normally distributed, then it follows that the sample standard deviation must equal population standard deviation.
4. The following results were obtained from a simple regression analysis:
R2= .6744 sb(1) = .2934
When X (independent variable) is equal to zero, the estimated value of Y (dependent variable) is equal to:
5. In a two tailed test if the p value is less than the significance level alpha, then:
a. H0 is rejected
b. H0 is not rejected
c. H0 may or may not be rejected depending on the sample size n
d. Additional information is needed and no conclusion can be reached about whether H0 should be rejected
6. The width of a confidence interval will be:
a. Narrower for 99% confidence than for 90% confidence
b. Wider for a sample size of 64 than for a sample size of 36
c. Wider for a 99% confidence than for 95% confidence
d. Narrower for sample size of 25 than for a sample size of 36
e. None of the above
7. The following results were obtained from a simple regression analysis:
R2= .6744 sb(1) = .2934
For each unit change in X (independent variable), the estimated change in Y (dependent variable) is equal to:
8. If we have a sample size of 100 and the estimate of the population proportion is .10, the standard deviation of the sampling distribution of the sample proportion is:
9. The population of all sample proportions has a normal distribution if the sample size (n) is sufficiently large. A rule of thumb for ensuring that n is sufficiently large is:
a. np >= 10
b. n(1–p)>= 10
c. np(1-p) ≤ 10
d. n(1–p) ≤10 and np ≤ 10
e. np >= 10 and n(1–p) >= 10
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.