CSI CASE STUDY PRESENTATIONS:DUE 10pm tonight!
Choose a case from the Crime Scene Investigation Case Studies Book (Fish & Fish) for the course, or any other source you would like (e.g., The Casebook of Forensic Detection; a case from an internet search, an infamous case, a case from the local newspapers, etc.). Prepare a power-point presentation that highlights the following information:
1. Provide a case narrative that indicated the major information about the crime under investigation. Dates, time, places, and the initial report(s) to the police. What is this case about? What happened? When did it happen? Where did it happen? Who was involved? How did it happen?
2. Provide a review of what was done to investigate the crime scene by following the 6 Basic Steps of CSI you learned about (Assessment, Observation, Documentation, Search, Collect, Analyze/Process). What was done with each of these steps and what were the results?
3. What physical evidence was located at the scene? Describe all the major “physical” evidence discovered. Was it accurately documented and identified? What is the interpretive value of each item of evidence? What examinations were performed and what were the results? What further examinations/analyses could be performed? Did any evidence lead to the identification of a suspect?
4. It is possible that not all physical evidence was collected/processed. Create a list of additional physical evidence you believe should have been collected and what type of scientific testing you would request from the crime lab.
5. You are now assuming the role of the defense attorney. Review the case as if you are representing one of the defendants. Did you detect any deficiencies in the investigation? What could be done in this investigation to eliminate these deficiencies?
6. What steps were taken that led to the resolution of this investigation? How was it resolved? If the case is unsolved, what suggestions do you have for follow-up?
GRADING IS BASED ON:
– All case information is provided as outlined in criterion #1 above (10 Points)
– Each of the 6 Basic Steps are Outlined and what was done in each area (5 Points Each Area for Total of 30 Points)
– Physical evidence was specifically listed out and thoroughly explained as outlined in criterion #3 above (20 Points)
– Criterion #4 Addressed by identifying at least 2 additional items and testing that could be done (10 Points)
– Criterion #5 -Identify at least 2 areas that could be criticized by a defense attorney and what you could do to eliminate the criticism (10 Points)
– Criterion #6 – Answers the questions and has 2 suggestions for follow up. (10 Points)
– Presentation is organized, professional, and includes photographs or other visual aids (10 Points)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.