1. (TCO A) In marketing, the identification and profiling of distinct groups of buyers who might prefer or require varying product and service mixes is known as ________. (Points : 6) segmentation integration disintermediation cross-selling customization
2. (TCO A) Marketers at ACME Inc. believe in putting their customers ahead of everything else. Their products are carefully designed to meet customer requirements and the entire focus is on achieving customer satisfaction. ACME Inc., follows the ________ concept in doing business. (Points : 6) production product selling marketing social responsibility
3. (TCO A) For a company, Mission statements are at their best when they reflect a ________. (Points : 6) market strength competency vision value
4. (TCO C) Which of the following statements is true of marketing plans? (Points : 6) They can be independently developed without worrying about other functional areas. They provide direction and focus for a brand, product, or company. They are usually profit-oriented. They are of limited use to non-profit organizations. They are typically five-year plans and they lay out the strategies required to achieve targets in those five years.
5. (TCO B) Which of the following is true of qualitative research? (Points : 6) It is a structured measurement approach that permits a range of possible responses. It is indirect in nature, so consumers may be less guarded. It requires large sample sizes. Its results can be easily generalized to broader populations. It generally results in similar results and conclusions across researchers.
6. (TCO B) Any occasion on which a customer encounters the brand and product—from actual experience to personal or mass communications to casual observation is a customer ________ . (Points : 6) touch point point of order point of difference pivot point point of parity
7. (TCO C) ________ constitutes the relatively homogeneous and enduring divisions in a society, which are hierarchically ordered and whose members share similar values, interests, and behavior. (Points : 6) a culture a subculture a social class a family a group
8. (TCO C) In the consumer buying decision process, A consumer who uses Google to find comparative reports on new automobiles, is most likely using which of the following information sources for assistance? (Points : 6) personal public experiential commercial under-the-radar
9. (TCO C) Marriott Hotels customizes rooms and lobbies according to location. Northeastern hotels are sleeker and more cosmopolitan. Southwestern hotels are more rustic. This is an example of ________ segmentation. (Points : 6) demographic behavioral psychographic geographic cultural
10. (TCO C) The science of using psychology and demographics to better understand consumers is defined as____________. (Points)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.