1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 4 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
Health care organization: Banner Health
Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the health care needs of citizens in the next decade.
1. Describe the health care organization or network.
2. Describe the organization’s overall readiness based on your findings.
3. Desing a strategic plan to address issues pertaining
b. Nurse staffing
c. Resource management
d. Patient satisfaction
4. Identify any current or potential issues within the organizational culture
5. Discuss how these issues may affect aspects of the strategic plan.
6. Propose a theory or model that could be used to support implementation of the strategic plan for this organization.
a. Explain why this theory or model is best.
Part 2: Culminating experience
IRB is an important step in research.
1. State the required components one should look for in a project to determine if IRB submission is needed.
2. Discuss an example of a research study found in one of your literature review articles that needed IRB approval.
Almeida, F. D., Moraes, M. S., & Cunha, M. L. (2016). Taking care of the newborn dying and their families: Nurses’ experiences of neonatal intensive care. Revista Da Escola De Enfermagem Da USP, 50(Spe), 122-129. doi:10.1590/s0080-623420160000300018
Burns, J. P., Sellers, D. E., Meyer, E. C., Lewis-Newby, M., & Truog, R. D. (2014). Epidemiology of Death in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Five U.S. Teaching Hospitals. Critical Care Medicine, 42(9), 2101-2108. doi:10.1097/ccm.0000000000000498
Monteiro, L., Santos, C., & Barros, S. (2019). Nurses’ coping with the unexpected death of children and adolescents. Escola Superior De Enfermagem De Enfermagem Do Porto, 2(2), 23-35.
Nielson, D. (2017). Discussing death with pediatric patients: Implications for nurses. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 27(5). doi:10.1016/j.pedn.2011.11.006
Plante, J., & Cyr, C. (2018). Health care professionals’ grief after the death of a child. Paediatrics & Child Health, 16(4), 213-216. doi:10.1093/pch/16.4.213
3. Describe why IRB approval was needed in this instance.
Part 3: Education Teaching Practicum
1. Reflect on the following statement: Teach by concept, not content.
2. What does that mean in nursing education?
3. What does that mean in your classroom? (Your role: Educator Nurse)
Part 4: Advanced Primary Care of Family Practicum
Read the following article (Check file):
https://journals.lww.co m/jwocnonline/Fulltext/ 2012/03001/Reimburse ment_of_Advanced_Pra ctice_Registered.4.aspx
1. Prepare examples of various coding and billing issues that you have experienced in the clinical setting (Peds and Women’s Health).
2. Provide a brief description about the NPI numbers for nurse practitioners.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.