Please ,all calculations must be shown,step by step, done by using Excel providing a well labeled table for input used, and all answers should be thoroughly explained.
Problem Assignment: Time Value of Money
1. If you deposit $15,000 today and earn 8% annual interest, how much will you have in 9 years?
2. Tiffany will receive a graduation gift of $10,000 from her parents in 3 years. If the discount rate is 7%, what is this gift worth today?
3. What is the present value of a 20-year ordinary annuity of $30,000 using a 6% discount rate?
4. You deposit $5,000 in an account that pays 8% interest per annum. How long will it take to double your money?
5. The Johnsons have $60,000 to use as a down-payment on a house, and they want to borrow $240,000 from the bank. The current mortgage interest rate is 5%. If they make equal monthly payments for 30 years, how much will the monthly payment be?
6. Tim paid $250 per month into his 401K retirement plan. After 30 years, he had accumulated $500,000. What average annual rate of interest had he earned over the 30 years?
7. Charlotte’s firm had sales of $525,000 in the year 2001. By 2012, sales had increased to $1,200,000. What was the average annual rate of increase?
8. Alan had saved up $252,000. How much more must he save each year over the next 20 years in order to have a total of $1 million? Alan earns 5% interest, compounded annually.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.