Note: These are 2 separate questions and to be done separately
This is a doctorate level writing. At least 2 pages each. Absolutely zero plagiarism.
“Turn-it in” plagiarism report required with the completed paper.
At least 2 references each(Must be within 5yrs).
#1. Tittle: Professional Advocacy through Nursing Organizations
Nursing has over 200 professional organizations, special interest groups, and coalitions dedicated to the interest of nursing. For this discussion:ORDER NURSING COURSE WORKS HERE
1. Examine a nursing organization to determine the political function of the organization.
2. Discuss three legislative initiatives supported by the organization.
3. Define your position on each of the initiatives and whether you agreed with the organization’s position and advocacy platform.
4. Compose a Tweet that reflects your position on the legislative initiative, remembering the 140-character limit. Be concise. Share your Tweet in the discussion.
Estes, K. (2016). The role & responsibility of advocacy in Nursing (Links to an external site.). Colorado Nurse, 116(4), 8.
Garritano, N., & Stec, M. (2019). Leveraging technology to enhance Doctor of Nursing Practice student health policy engagement (Links to an external site.). Nurse Educator, 44(3), 192-196. https://doi.org/10.1097/NNE.0000000000000619
#2. Visit the City Health Dashboard at https://www.cityhealthdashboard.com/ (Links to an external site.) and identify the top three health care issues facing your community or a community closely related. Then relate these issues back to the Global Burden of Disease and national efforts to address these health care burdens.
1. Explore the national initiatives and determine if these approaches have meaning within your community and can offer a positive solution to some of the healthcare issues facing your community.
2. Discuss which strategies you would use to engage your local policymaker in a discussion about these national initiatives to advocate for change. Remember the excellent resources to determine national healthcare goals are at the NIH or Healthy People 2020 websites.
3. Compose a Tweet that describes how the Global Burden of Disease is impacting your community. Remember to be concise as Twitter only allows 140 characters. Share your Tweet in the discussions.
4. Finally, what are your thoughts on how Dr. Riley did with Congressman Aiken? What did she do correctly and what could she have improved? As you consider your initial meeting with a Congressman, would you have prepared additional information or in a different way? Share your thoughts and perspectives.
Csete, J. (2019). Criminal justice barriers to treatment of opioid use disorders in the United States: The need for public health advocacy. American Journal of Public Health, 109(3), 419-422. https://doi-org /10.2105/AJPH.2018.304852
Healthy People 2020. http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/default.aspx
Malekinejad, M., Horvath, H., Snyder, H., & Brindis, C. D. (2018). The discordance between evidence and health policy in the United States: the science of translational research and the critical role of diverse stakeholders.Health Research Policy and Systems, 16(1), 81. https://doi,org/ 10.1186/s12961-018-0336-7
Steinberg, J. R., Ramphos, E., Bruce, J. S., & Chamberlain, L. J. (2018). What do clinical environments say to our patients? A replicable model for creative advocacy. American Journal of Public Health, 108(11), 1509-1510. https://doi.org/ 10.2105/AJPH.2018.304678
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.