Prepare an 8-page APA style paper using at least 5 resources from this course and at least 3 additional peer reviewed resources. Follow the writing requirements for this course. Include an introduction and conclusion in the paper. Remember to use APA formatted headings for each section of the paper and provided in text citations of the sources you use.
This paper should address the following questions:
(1) Does Blockchain technology have the potential to cause the paradigm shift in business practices that many experts are predicting? Explain why or why not. Support your answer with research.
(2) Is there evidence to suggest that Blockchain technology will change the way HR is practiced? If there is, discuss that evidence. If there is not, what issues exist that impede its adoption?
(3) Which functions of human resource management could be most impacted by Blockchain technology? How might the HR functions change? Support your answer with research.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Blockchain and Business Practices, Blockchain’s Adoption in HR, Blockchain and HR Functions, Conclusion.
Course writing requirements:
Resources from course – (Use Minimum 5 + your research)
1. Hughes, A., Park, A. Kietzmann, J., & Archer-Brown, C. (2019). Beyond Bitcoin: What Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies mean for firms. Business Horizons, 62, 273-281.
2. Gale, S. F. (2018, July/August). Blockchain: The future of HR? Workforce, 97(4), 10.
3. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How Blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62, 295-306.
4. Bussgang, J. J., Berk, E. B., & Schwalb, N. (2019, January 15). AirFox (A): Embracing the Blockchain and an ICO. Harvard Business School.
5. Tapscott, D., & Tapscott, A. (2017, Winter). How Blockchain will change organizations. MIT Sloan Management Review, 58(2), 9-13.
6. Schatsky, D., Arora, A., & Dongre, A. (2018). Blockchain and the five vectors of progress. Deloitte Insights, 1-9. Retrieved September 5, 2019 from https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/focus/signals-for-strategists/value-of-blockchain-applications-interoperability.html
7. Anelis, J. & da Silva, E. R. (2019). Blockchain adoption: A value driver perspective. Business Horizons, 62, 307-314.
8. Wang, X., Hui Zhang, L. F., Lyu, C., & Yue You, L.W. (2017). Human resource information management model based on Blockchain technology. IEEE Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, 168-173. DOI: 10.1109/SOSE.2017.34
Resources from peers – (Use minimum 3 + your research research)
1. Fachrunnisa, O., & Hussain, F. K. (2020). Blockchain-based human resource practices for mitigating skills and competencies gap in workforce. International Journal of Engineering Business Management, Vol. 2, 1-11. doi:https//10.1177/1847979020966400
2. Hegadekatti, K. (2018). Blockchain and Human Resources Management. Journal of Development Economics. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3232203
3. BasuMallik. C (2020, Jan 28). 10 Startups Using Blockchain to Answer Key HR Questions in 2020. HR Technologist. https://www.hrtechnologist.com/articles/digital-transformation/top-blockchain-hr-startups/
4. Rotich. K.J (2015). History, Evolution, and Development of human resource management: a contemporary perspective. Global Journal of Human Resource Management Vol.3, No.3, pp.58-73, May 2015.
5. Arun, J. S. (2019). Blockchain for Business. New York: Pearson Addison-Wesley
18 barriers to enterprise blockchain adoption. (2018, November 5). 10XTS. https://10xts.com/insights/18-barriers-to-enterprise-blockchain-adoption/
6. Mignon, V. (2019). Blockchains – perspectives and challenges. Blockchains, Smart Contracts, Decentralised Autonomous Organisations and the Law, 1-17. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788115131.00007
7. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62(3), 295-306. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2019.01.009
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.