Plagiarism Free, APA Style, Three or more referencesfor each
Need back on Monday October 19, 2015 at 3pm Central time
Please read case study and answer all questions.
Missed Opportunities Case Study
1. Susan found Crestview Hospital’s new billboard postings to be especially troubling because they were placed in a location directly adjacent to Briarwood Medical Center. What do you see as the possible ramifications of these postings for Briarwood Medical Center? For example, how might patients of the establishment react? What about other community stakeholders?
2. Michael thwarted an opportunity to secure the prized billboards, seemingly resulting from negative views of marketing generally and advertising specifically. Despite solid evidence of the benefits of marketing and advertising when used appropriately some in the healthcare industry possess views similar to those held by Michael.
Why do you think this is the case?
3. What actions do you believe Briarwood Medical Center should take to counter Crestview Hospital’s new billboard postings? Assuming that the governing board mandates that additional advertising funds be forwarded to Susan for bolstering Briarwood’s advertising initiatives, how would you recommend that these funds be spent? Please justify your recommendations.
4. Pamela seemed very upset about Crestview Hospital’s billboards and she demanded answers. As the case concluded, it appeared that Susan was about to provide those answers, likely pointing the finger at Medical Center’s governing board address Michael? Do you see his tenure at Briarwood threatened? Why or Why not.
5. Susan appeared to struggle with whether she should contact Briarwood Medical Center’s governing board when Michael rejected her request. She knew the board members very well, given her years of service at Briarwood, but she opted to respect the chain of command. Had you been in Susan’s position, what action would you have taken and why?
2.Unanticipated Consequences -1-5
1. When white Rose Medical Center’s cinema advertisements were initiated, callers immediately began leaving message of protest on the medical center’s community relations hotline, generally indicating that their movie experience was violated by the advertisements. Placing yourself in the role of a moviegoer, do you view such advertisement in the same way? Why or why not? How does the particular product advertised factor into your decision?
1. On listening to the protest message on White rose’s hotline, Matthew immediately decided to pull the cinema advertisements; this despite the advertisements having only been running for 2 days. Do you think this move was wise? Why or why not?
BBased on protests, the White Rose cinema advertising campaign offended at least some moviegoers. Assuming that the negative sentiment was widespread and the campaign indeed missed the mark, what could Matthew have done differently to reach cinema audiences via marketing communications in a manner that would make sense and not be offensive? For this inquiry, you are encouraged to think very creatively.
MaMatthew selected a cinema advertising package that provided on 30-second spot prior to each movie, regardless of its content or rating, over the contract period. Casting aside questions of whether cinema advertising is or is not beneficial to healthcare institutions, do you think acceptance of such a package is appropriate, given that some of the movies shown over the course of the contract period might possess themes what would be unbecoming for healthcare entities? Be sure to supply the rationale behind your response.
WhWhat lessons does this case provided for healthcare institutions in how they go about selecting various marketing communications mechanisms upon which they engage target audiences?
See Attachments for site and case study questions and view rubric
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.