1. Develop a complete set of Application Screen Designs using either the designed interface
screens with Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Publisher, HTML Prototype, or developing a
prototype using other software.
• A minimum of eight (8) interface screens is required (nine screens including login page).
• Capture screenshots of each interface from your design files (prototype or Visio mock
up) and document in one MS Word document for clear and effective presentation of all
the screens and information.
• Be sure to include the complete presentation, including branding, for the interface and
follow best practices.
• Include all database elements, as the screens should account for all the information in
• Design the application interface and screens/forms to consider the usability chapter in
the book, specifically considering the interface text, menus, input boxes/methods,
navigation, buttons, and overall screen functionality.
• Must include a detailed Interface Structure Diagram illustrating the relationships
from screens and components throughout the prototype application design.
• In the MS Word document, be sure to include documentation of navigation flow
between the screens, tool tips, input validations and pre-determined error messages (see
your use cases for ideas). This can also be programmed into the prototype, if you
• Even if you did not have use cases for the functionality, the screen designs should
be present for the design of the deliverable to ensure a complete product.
• You cannot use a pre-canned website subscription. These templates will not be a
valid submittal for this assignment.
Deliverable: Include both the HTML or mock up files and the MS Word document
2. Develop five (5) Reports (output) specifications for your system, including at least one
management report. Illustrate the report using sample data to present the users with the
• In MS Word, design a sample management report and for other report types specific to
the application. Prototype or Mock-up the sample output reports, so a user can review
the sample reports and provide input/feedback into the initial design. This should
include fake data to illustrate the use of the report. It will be a prototyping tool used to
gather information from the users regarding their reporting needs.
• Be sure to include the presentation of the summary information, along with other key
elements of a report:
o Parameters (data range, etc..)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.